I’m headed to warm and sunny Austin for the weekend to celebrate one of my best friend’s bachelorette weekend! I seriously can’t wait. I’ve never been to Austin and I’m looking forward to live music, BBQ, and sunshine! I totally did not realize how positively balmy it would be there (84 degrees?! Amazing!) so I’m digging out some maternity-friendly dresses to pack for the weekend. I’ve linked lots of pretty spring dresses (both maternity and not), booties and other fun accessories below!
(1) A floral sundress feels like a must!
(2) The lower cut on these leather booties makes them perfect for pairing with dresses and cropped denim.
(3) A hat feels appropriate for Texas.
(4) I like the way this tassel necklace is a play on a cowboy-style lariat.
(5) My go-to purse for traveling since it’s big enough for daytime necessities and small enough for evenings out.
(6) I’m loving Topshop’s maternity bathing suits.
(7) This top is lightweight enough for warmer temps and so cute.
(8) I love distressed white jeans for daytime.
(9) These lace-up flats pair perfectly with jeans.
Do you have any Austin recommendations? Let me know in the comments below!